2004-08-23

Summer is leaving

I don't feel well today. I must have had too little sleep. And the cup of coffee at lunch worsened the case.

I have recently been doing a clickthrough, which is a simple version of the website that I'm going to build soon. It is a routine job that bores me very much.

It is end of August, two months after Summer solstice. The sky is already navy when I'm off duty. Taking a shower at night gradually becomes not very comfortable. Blown by the fan through the night, I sometimes feel cold in the morning. Oh no, summer is leaving!

Many ones prefer Autumn, calling it the most romantic season. I do not like Autumn not because I do not enjoy its pleasant weather. It is that when Autumn has come, Winter will not be far, while Summer will not return till a year later. Sweating is not comfortable, but by sweating one feels concretely one's own existing. Rolling up the body in chilling Winter is a comprimise of life.

No comments: