2004-07-15

What a night

There are thieves everywhere. One attempted to open the front zip of my backpack. The zip was a waterproof one, so it is hard to open. The thief gave up after opened one inch. Ha, poor thief.

I got my mom's mobile handset. A rather old and heavy Nokia. But it is a Nokia! The navigation is good as always.

At 9:30pm I was sleepy. I went to bed, hoping to get up at 10:10pm. The new handset had been set to alarm at that time, but either I didn't hear it or it didn't sound. I woke up at 4am. The air is so fresh, the sky so clear, the road so calm. I read for one hour, then felt tired. My intention of jogging failed again.

My hair is long. I need hair cut this week.

Another typhoon is coming. It may be coming very close to Hong Kong. The F2 boards have all been reserved in Tai Mei Tuk. I had no choice but to book a raceboard.

No comments: